Hi all,
I have a requirement to display process variables as a columns in inbox task list. I know this can be done if we select inbox task list query for a single process. But, in my case I have three processes having their own specific process variables some thing like given below. All three Workflows will dump the tasks in a single Common WorkQueue.
My_WF1
PV1 of data type String
PV2 of data type String
My_WF2
PV3 of data type String
PV4 of data type String
My_WF3
PV5 of data type String
PV6 of data type String
So, with this background I need to show the task list with the following columns:
TASK_NAME WORK_QUEUE PV1 PV3 PV5 PV6 WORK_QUEUE_PRIORITY ASSIGNED_DATE DUE_DATE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WF1_Task1 myWork str11 40 8/14 8/18
WF2_Task2 myWork str23 10 8/12 8/18
WF3_Task3 myWork str35 str36 10 8/11 8/18
Please help me out how I can achieve this in xCP 2.1. Thanks in advance.