In reply to:I would guess that deleting the tokens from the iwidmap output file would have no effect on their presence in the actual map used. Reading between the lines, it appears that iwidmap is only for changing the actual mapping, not for managing the tokens. So, a non-present token simply would not be updated.
In reply to:Of course, if I'm wrong, maybe one of the authors for the Fine Manuals can chip in and correct me
In reply to:if you do the iwidmap -u -x (filename) (storename) to get the full XML file of all tokens, and then DELETE a node out of this file before doing the iwidmap -u -a -i (filename) (storename), that token is completely removed, such that if you do the iwidmap -u -x again, it won't be there at all...
In reply to:hmmm..."interesting" that no one from Interwoven has piped in on this thread....I'd still really like to see a CLT or some such to tell me what a token is connected to, but I guess the only way to get it (or any official info about how the tokens work) would be to file an official feature request, eh?