I was wondering if anyone has tried this or thinks this can be performed using OD's Reverse Deployment...
I have an OD Admin/Base Server (Server A) that can deploy to an IIS Logfile Container Server (Server

and a Prod Web Server (Server C).
I'm looking for a way to automatically have my log files moved from Server C to Server B. I know I can do a Reverse Deployment to have the logfiles moved from Server C to Server A, but was wondering if I can modify the Reverse Deployment to instead deploy the logfiles from Server C to Server B instead since the logfiles don't need to reside on my OD Admin Server?
Granted if you have all of the odbase, odnodes, and odrcvr xml files configured correctly and if the OD Admin server is "managing" the deployment, does this sound possible?
I have a lot of Production web servers that we already deploy to, and trying to find a method to move all of my logfiles to the Logfile Container Server.
Environment:
All Servers - Windows 2000
OD 6.0 for the Admin and Receiver Servers
thanks in advance