Hi,
I am trying to run xCPDesigner P06 on Linux (on the xCP 2.1 Dev Edition).
But I got some errors.
First, I solved the "ip port binding permission error" (need root privileges to bind the port 2910):
- Told xCP Designer to use another port (see attached startup script):
$ java -Dorg.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.http.port=9910 ... startup.jar - Added a route to redirect incoming traffic on port 2910 (harded coded somewhere, thank to dev guys) to the new port:
# iptables -t nat -I OUTPUT -p tcp -d 127.0.0.1 --dport 2910 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 9910
Then I tried to create a new project and got the error :
2014-09-29T05:01:41.939 ERROR [TModalContext] [com.emc.xcp.artifact.viewerformat.factory.ViewerFormatUtility:217] Error while enumerating component bundle.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: opt/dctm/xCPDesigner/plugins/com.emc.xcp.uitemplate.component_1.0.0.201408211755/components/xcp-functions.jar (No such file or directory)
The leading '/' is missing.
The project was created. Then I tried to open the master page and got a null pointer exception (see attached file).
Any helps would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jean-Pierre.