Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Simple notifications with iw_solution_email.ipl
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.1 SP1
Solaris 2.8
I want to be able to send a simple "Work Complete" notification at the end of a workflow using the iw_solution_email.ipl script. The workflow and tasks that this email will be sent from will be completed and removed as soon as this email is sent. It appears that all of the templates that come with this email utility provide links to the job, task, operations on the files, task comments, etc. All of those items will no longer work or be available once the job completes. Also, I don't want the user to take any action, this is just a simple notification.
Am I missing it, or are there no simple notification templates available?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I haven't played around too much with the iw_solution_email.ipl script - but if you can't figure out how to do what you want with that, consider using iw_sendmail.ipl (or a modified copy thereof) as it doesn't assume anything about subsequent tasks unless explicitly told to do so.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
LooseCannon
The easiest solution is to remove what you don't need from the body template.
Bill Klish
I wanted to make sure there wasn't something simple I was missing before going down this route.
Thanks,
-Bill
LooseCannon
yep, I hear ya