Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom menu in 6.1
mpal
Hi
I migrated from TS 5.5.2 to TS 6.1
OS: Solaris
I want to migrate a custom menu from TS 5.5.2 to TS 6.1 which will call an HTML page..
Can any one guide me to acheive this.
Thnax in advance
mpal
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
RTFM the TeamSite User Interface Customization Guide (UICG) and search the forums - there were quite a few posts on migrating custom menu items to 6.x (though admittedly, I don't believe there were any about migrating pointers to HTML pages - mostly for CGIs)
If you've read the material and done the researching on the forums - then you need to be explicit about what you've tried and what [didn't] happen - in order for anyone to provide you with reasonable assistance.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
mpal
Hi
I have succesfully migrated the menus which calls CGIs using WDPRO_menu.ipl as mentioned in the documnets provided by Interwoven.
But iam unable to migrate those menus which calls html page.
Mpal
Adam Stoller
What have you *tried* to do?
What (if anything) happens?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
mpal
Hi,
I tried to put the following code in webapps/content_center/WEB-INF/conf/ui_custom.xml
<action-list id="iw.ccpro.filesys.menubar">
<menu id="iw.ccpro.file.menu">
<link id="cu.Demo.link"
label="Demo"
description="Demo"
url="/../iw/demos/open-me.html"
windowFeatures="width=640,height=570,scrollbars=yes,menubar=yes,
titlebar=no,resizable=yes,status=yes,center=true,dependent=false"
target="_blank">
Iam getting "METHOD NOT ALLOWED" error... but the same is working when i put this menu as a tab instead of putting it under the file menu.
What may be the problem?
Mpal
Adam Stoller
I first suggested your RTFM the UICG - I now do so again - because clearly you did not - or you wouldn't be mucking with files in the location you indicated.
That being said - I'm not sure what the correct URL setting should be - if you can't find the information in the manual, and you can't find it easily through trial and error - you should probably open a ticket with Support since this *should* be covered in the UICG.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com