EnvironmentTS 6.5 SP1
OD / DD 6.0.2
W2K3 EE
ProblemI've been running test deployments of this config for a while, and consequently adding to it as I get through each hurdle. I just added some definitions and now when I try to run the deployment I get: Locating OpenDeploy service.
Got OpenDeploy service
>>>>>-- Start deployment dd_client10660.
iwodstart running in default synchronous mode.
Need to wait for deployment to complete.
***ERROR - Starting deployment.
Reason from server: DEPLOY_CONFIG_FILE
Details : Got Exception: Malformed \uxxxx encoding.
I tried running iwxml_validate.ipl -well on the config file and I get:ERROR: Bad file descriptor
I can view the file without any problems in my shell windows, editor (emacs), and even load it up in a Firefox without any problems - but neither iwodcmd nor iwxml_validate.ipl (I'm much more concerned about the former than the latter) seem to be able to grok it.
I tried moving the file over and copying it back again - no help.
I tried cutting out almost all the contents of the config (to the point where it wouldn't be valid) - no help.
I'd post the config file - but because it contains customer-specific data (field names, constructs, whatever) it will take me a while to "massage" the contents into something that wouldn't be a problem ...
Until then - Ideas?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com