Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
performPrefetch problems
JimL
I'm attempting to improve the response of the web interface for Worksite MP (we're currently at version 3.1). I have found that the elapsed time to execute the performPrefetch method of the AppSession class varies wildly even when you're just hitting the refresh button on the same page. I have seen it go from 400 ms to 7500 ms with no apparent pattern. On average, this method takes 2/3 of the total time for the entire page to load.
What I'd like to know is, what can I do to improve the performance of this method? Are there database updates, configuration options, or can I bypass the method altogether and accomplish the same basic functionality some other way? Do I really need the functionality this method provides, or is it just a nicety?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet