Hi,
I am working on worksite mp 4.1.
I defined a muti valued meta data called MDT_PROP_MV_VC,
which is of var char type and having following 3 values added to it MV_VC_VAL_1, MV_VC_VAL_2, MV_VC_VAL_3.
I defined my new view set and assigned this view set to my facility and customized my documentImport.jsp to bring this meta data values.
Now my add document page shows this meta data list with default behaviour i.e with (+) and (-) symbol for add and remove items.
And this default customized page working fine.
Now my requirement is to bring the meta data values as normal html drop down list as <select ..>...</select> input field.
I tried various ways to change the code in jsp but could not get the desired result.
So can you tell the ways on how to achieve it.
And following is the jsp code snippet from my ....webapps/view/myviewset/jsp/document/documentImport.jsp
...............
<w:selectInputField name="extMd_prop_mv_vc" caption="extMd_prop_mv_vc:document" items="${data.document.extMd_prop_mv_vc}" multiple="true" size="3" var="extMdt_prop_mv_vc">
<w

ption value="${extMdt_prop_mv_vc.id}">
<c

ut value="${extMdt_prop_mv_vc.extMd_prop_mv_vc}" />
</w

ption>
</w:selectInputField>
..................................
Thanks.