Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Cannot start WorkRoute
Terence
Hi all,
It's my first time to use WorkRoute MP 4.1 sp1 and hotfix 4.
I had followed the installation guide to install the WorkRoute MP.
I can successfully open WorkRouteMP template editor througe IE.
But once I run Forms Manager.bat, it cannot start and print out the error:
<<date>> <<time>>ERROR [AWT-EventQueue-0] com.imanage.cms.exceptions.base.ProtocolNotSupportedException: Client protocol version is 1.14, Server protocol version is 1.13
I would like to ask how to solve the problems???Since I cannot deploy the workflow to WorkSite MP.
OS: Win Server 2003
Thx.
Terence.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sreehari
I think your server version is different. it requires same version for mpserver and workroute.
sort_crosstab.rptdesign
Migrateduser
The server version seems to be older than the client (forms manager version). Did you apply the hotfix on server too? MP server is backward compatible, that means; older clients can work with the newer server versions. But newer clients cannot work with older server versions.
-bijoy
Terence
Thx all.
I had solve the problem.
It's related to the version problem of WorkRoute.
After I remove the hotfix of the WorkRoute, it's work.