Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Event Subsystem won't start
aputnam
I am having a problem with starting the event subsystem. It starts, but the script /iw-home/private/bin/iweventsubd reports that it failed to start
At some time it failed to start because of configuration which I have since fixed. Now, no matter what it won't start up. There are no errors in the eventsubd.log and it looks as if the process is running (based on ps and netstat). Rebooting does no good.
Are there any logs I need to clean up or something to refresh the status?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ccprofessional
version, sp?
aputnam
I am running TS6.5 no SP.
Migrateduser
Can you paste what's in your iw-home/local/logs/eventsubd_err.log file?
aputnam
Nothing really interesting...
iweventsubd: ---------- STARTING: Thu Sep 8 13:43:56 PDT 2005
EVENTSUBD_HOME is set to /app/iw-home/eventsubsystem
OpenJMS 0.7.6.1
The OpenJMS Group. (C) 1999-2004. All rights reserved.
http://openjms.sourceforge.net