Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Role is not authorized error in Control Hub
blacke
I am getting a "Role is not authoriaed" error when I try to login to ControlHub as either an Administrator or User, but I have no problem when logging in as a Developer. I added my username to all three uid files(master.uid, author.uid , and editor.uid) , ran iwreset, and get an affirmative answer when using iwckrole. We are using local unix /etc/passwd authentication and no groups.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Eric
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
You also need od-admin and/or od-user privileges on the OD base server on the ControlHub machine.
If you add users to roles via the ControlHub Admin UI, then the users will get added to both the ControlHub and OpenDeploy roles, to avoid this situation.
Hope this helps.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
blacke
Thanks Jim. That was the problem.