Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Issue with replicant
sdevabhaktuni
I am using TeamSite 5.5.2. I have created a datacapture.cfg (to create dcrs) in which i used the replicant tag, to replicate a set of fields. The maximum limit i set is 100 (<replicant max="100">). I am able to add upto 39 nodes but when I try to add more than that it hangs. I added more iterations manually using textpad. Once I save the dcr and open it back using TeamSite the information added manually shows up fine. Could you please let me know why I am unable to add more iterations (nodes) using TeamSite.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iw_store
Hi,
Upgrade it to 6.5, because 5.5 is out of date.
In 6.5 you have so many new things.
Sanjeev.
nipper
Are you using Text Areas ? The RTF editor won't scale to 100 replicants.
In 6.X it will