Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
item with max attribute
Nidhi_Agrawal
I am using TS 6.5.
My DCT code is :
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE data-capture-requirements SYSTEM "datacapture6.0.dtd">
<data-capture-requirements type="content" name="ceo_message">
<ruleset name="ceoMessage">
<item name="message" max="20">
<text/>
</item>
</ruleset>
</data-capture-requirements>
and tpl looks like this:
<iw_pt name="pt"/>
<iw_iterate var=msg list="dcr.message">
<iw_value name ="msg"/>
</iw_iterate>
This tpl is not working .It is giving parsing error.
Another problem is that when i hv tried to edit the dcr after saving ,i am not able to see the data.
Kindly suggest me some way of solving this .
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
cliffhanger
This tpl is not working .It is giving parsing error.
You don't have closing iw_pt tag
Another problem is that when i hv tried to edit the dcr after saving ,i am not able to see the data.
You don't have pathid for the message item.Try adding pathid, that should fix not saving issue
sunsun
sorry.. but you dont need to have a closing tag if you have
<iw_pt/> instead of <iw_pt>........ </iw_pt>
cliffhanger
You are right. I overlooked the "/>" after iw_pt.
I just re-read Nidhi's original post, another mistake I see there is: no quotes around
msg:
<iw_iterate var=msg list="dcr.message">
Nidhi_Agrawal
Thanks to all for u'r suggestions..
The mistake was on my tpl.
My working tpl code is as..
<iw_pt name="pt"/>
<iw_iterate var="msg" list="dcr.message">
<iw_value name ="msg.message"/>
</iw_iterate>