Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Lgging issue in TS 6.5
mpal
Hi,
We did an Upgrade from TS 6.1 to TS 6.5
OS: Solaris
Authentication is done by LDAP. But after the upgrade, we are not able to log in to teamsite and ends up in the following error:
"No such TeamSite User"
We checked the LDAP and it is also working fine.
Can any one help us....
Thanx in advance
Mpal
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I suggest you open a case with IWOV Support.
You might get help from someone here with a similar setup (I don't have a similar setup - so count me out) - but your company is (or should be) paying IWOV money for support, so don't be shy about contacting them...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
dazzlad
Are you using LDAP for roles?
Darren.
mpal
Yes.Iam using LDAP for the roles
dazzlad
OK. sorry, I can't really help then.
You may just want to verify your TS configuration against the admin guide in case the upgrade modified anything.
Darren.
mpal
Hi
I have raised a support case ... but from experience ...^*%&#%^
Some more information
I tried this ....... iwckrole editor userxxx
and then I was able to login as this user for about 15 minutes only (I had to repeat the process to login again)
secondly I checked the cache manager log and here's what I found
Tue Jan 10 06:32:15.4485 Starting ldap_cachemgr, logfile /var/ldap/cachemgr.log
Tue Jan 10 06:32:15.4967 sig_ok_to_exit(): parent exiting...
Tue Jan 10 06:32:16.5837 Error: Unable to refresh from profile (error=2)
Tue Jan 10 06:32:16.5838 Error: Unable to update from profile
Tue Jan 10 07:32:16.8593 Error: Unable to refresh from profile (error=2)
Tue Jan 10 07:32:16.8798 Error: Unable to update from profile
Tue Jan 10 08:32:17.0094 Error: Unable to refresh from profile (error=2)
Tue Jan 10 08:32:17.0096 Error: Unable to update from profile
Tue Jan 10 09:32:16.1101 Error: Unable to refresh from profile (error=2)
Tue Jan 10 09:32:16.1102 Error: Unable to update from profile
appreciate any help on this ...really
dates_with_no_records.jpg
empty_rows_columns_checkbox.PNG
crosstab_with_empty_column_checked.jpg