Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Work Route method workItem.getLegalExits() does not function as expected
Chaitanya
Hi,
I think that the method workItem.getLegalExits() does not work as explained in the WOM API. It is suppose to return all the legal available exits for the work route process or null depending upon the template configuration.
But when I tried using the method it just returns null for all cases.
Please help me understand the correct behavior.
Thanks,
Chait.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
May be you are missing something before accessing the workitems, your code may help to understand it better and to suggest something. Did you tried using getAllWaitingWorkItems/getAllAcceptedWorkItems methods?
-- Nicholas
Migrateduser
Chait,
I do believe that this method is supposed to return the names of all the out-going (not in-coming) action arrows of the activity in the process that your work item is referencing.
Thanks,
Nick
The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion. - Thomas Paine