Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Capturing / Deploying iwattrib Values
IssahsGram
I would like to deploy basic attribute values (such as owner, creation date, modified date, etc). I've found out how to deploy extended attributes, but not these basic fields.
Is there a direct way to deploy iwattrib command results or insert these values into extended attributes?
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
You can store them as RCS Keywords (check the admin guide) otherwise you need to use a command like iwattrib or
iwrlog to get the information and parse it.
reddyl
Could you explain the deployment scenario in more detail.
IssahsGram
Sure.
I have a "working" data deploy schema file that's used to update an Oracle table. The DCR values deploy just fine. I would like to update the Oracle record's last_update field with the Interwoven "modified" date.
IssahsGram
Thank you. I'll review the document to see how to accomplish this.
reddyl
You can use dd callout to get the modified date of the DCR.