Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Server configurations
yuvpurush
Hi,
I need to use Worsite Server MP with the following modules.
1. CMS
2. Indexer
3. Workroute
4. PDF Server
I have 2 servers. Both with 3.2 GHZ 1MB L2, 2 x 1 GB, 80 GB HDD
What services do i have to club with and which should be installed separate. I mean, can CMS, Workroute be in a server and PDF and Indexer be in another server?
My PDF server will not be most frequently accessed. But the search will me the most frequently accessed.
Are there any other thing which we should consider critical?
Immediate help is appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
I have not read anywhere that you can saparate cms,indexer. but yes you can install the PDF on some other box.
Migrateduser
Generally, it is recommended to install PDF Server on a separate box (can be a low end machine, I guess) as it is very resource intensive while converting documents to PDF. Rest of the services can be distributed per your user load requiremnts. Can you please post your estimates of user load (total, concurrent, sleep/think time between requests etc) for the next one year?
-bijoy