Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Metadata Validation
System
Hi
I am trying to put some Validations in metadata Capture form, But am not able to do so. Is there any workaround possible for this? My requirement is something like this :
Depending on the option selected from a select list of one field i need to make another field as read only.
I am using TS 5.5 on SunOS 5.8
Ideas?
Suggestions?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
formAPI is not available for metadata DCT. AFAIK, this is not possible
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
Hi
I agree that formAPI is not available for MDC but probably something else can be done! I tried doing few things like making inline callouts. but inline callouts does not seem to work too.
Thanks
sample6.rptdesign
gzevin
nope.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU