Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to use DNR with a script to tragger roll back?
Herman
I use this:
<deployment transactional="yes" >
<execDeploymentTask useDefinition="MYDEFINITIONNAME" >
<deployNRun >
<dnrDeployment location="target" when="before" triggerPoint="disconnect" state="success">
<script cmd="C:\copy.bat" />
</dnrDeployment>
</deployNRun>
</execDeploymentTask>
</deployment>
But how to use DNR with a script to tragger OpenDeploy to roll back?
If the copy.bat is fail ,How to send a code to OD?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Read the documentation / search the forums - this question comes up many times and the answer has been posted many times.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Herman
of course i do what you said,
maby post many times,but should I use what "key" to search?
I can't find i want!
Edited by CoolHerman on 09/12/05 06:43 PM (server time).
Adam Stoller
I found at least one posting by searching for "dnr" and "failure" - if you want to limit it even more you could probably add other terms like "response" and "result" to your search.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com