Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Could not load DCR error on iw_load_dcr
jstephan
Hello All,
I am trying to load a DCR using iw_load_dcr and i am using the following code:
And i am getting error as :
Preview And Generate Error:
Could not load dcr: Y:\default\main\intranet\WORKAREA\na/
:\default\main\intranet\WORKAREA\na\templatedata\us\product_category\presentation\category.tpl
The following code is working perfectly and its showing the DCR names.
Please guide.
Thanks
John
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
For those interested in seeing the post ...
Hello All,
I am trying to load a DCR using iw_load_dcr and i am using the following code:<iw_iterate list='rootDcr.product' var='rootValue'>
<iw_value name='rootValue.dcrName'/>
<iw_load_dcr var="childDcr" file="{iw_value name='rootValue.dcrName' /}" />
<iw_value name="childDcr.title" />
</iw_iterate>The error:
Could not load dcr: Y:\default\main\intranet\WORKAREA\na/
:\default\main\intranet\WORKAREA\na\templatedata\us\product_category\presentation\category.tpl
The following code is working perfectly and its showing the DCR names.<iw_iterate list='rootDcr.product' var='rootValue'>
<iw_value name='rootValue.dcrName'/>
</iw_iterate>Please guide.
Thanks
John
The problem seems to be that somewhere, somehow, it seems to be getting a directory (
y:/default/main/intranet/WORKAREA/na
) instead of a DCR and it is failing there.
I'm not sure why - probably something "simple" that we're both missing - but perhaps someone else will spot it. Maybe try removing the space at the end of
file="{iw_value name='rootValue.dcrName' /}"
?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
jstephan
Thanks for your response.
But its also not working. Any idea why?
jbonifaci
What does dcrName contain? A full path or a relative path? I'm guessing it mistakenly contains a full path, whereas it needs a relative path.
~Jeff
Nidhi_Agrawal
I hv used this only...
<iw_load_dcr var='y' file="templatedata\webpages\Fullpage\data\aaa" />
And i got this is working fine.
Nidhi..
jstephan
Thanks. It worked.