Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
change Tomcat port no
Terence
Hi all,
Since I am going to install WorkSite MP 4.1 on the server which already have TeamSite running on it.
I found that the 8080 port had already been used by TeamSite.
I would like to ask is it possible to change the port no. of WorkSite MP Web Component???
And where can I set the port no?
Thx.
Best regards,
Terence
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
You could change the tomcat port in server.xml
Terence
Thank you very much.
Terence.
Gantt_Add.jpg
Migrateduser
One point about changing your Tomcat port... you need to change it in server.xml, but you also need to tell WorkSite MP to communicate with Tomcat on a different port (otherwise MP would listen to TeamSite's Tomcat on 8080). For TeamSite you would change the communication port in iw.cfg. I'm not sure about MP.
Hope that helps...
Migrateduser
On MP Web Components, changing server.xml is enough to switch the http port number. Additionally, you might need to change the URL in the notification engine properties in the CMS Configuration Manager; this URL is used in the links on notification messages.
-bijoy