Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
using a custom script.
imosquer
im extremely new to teamsite and just wanted to know how i can call a URL which returns valid XML for my DCT to use.
i.e. i want a user to pick a list of files from somebody else's workspace which would be available in a drop-down list from the DCT.
i'm pretty sure this possible and simple, i'm unsure of the syntax to use to call an URL which returns XML.
-isaac
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
I could not understand much from what you were saying, but I guess you need to read about inline callouts. And probably do some training before contemplating any actions.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Nidhi_Agrawal
I am not getting u'r problem.Can u explain it in detail.
-nidhi
computed_column_1.PNG
computed_column_2.PNG
repairdata_crosstab_preview.jpg
sp_repair_pivot_enc.rptdesign
gzevin
I don't have any problems. Why are you asking me? please use appropriate posting that you are replying to.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
kshitiz
From what i can make out from your problem you can try doing this:
Using formapi (at loading of form) call a perl script that will fetch the list of files in other user's workspace. You can call the script using IWDatacapture.callServer().
The script will return the list of files which you can populate in the drop-down in any of the DCT item.
I hope this will help you.
Kshitiz Sharma
BT Wholesale | CMS
Mahindra British Telecom
Sailesh
using inline command seems like the best option here, you can use an ipl file to create a list of xml available and display it as dropdown.
It is pretty simple and straight forward.