Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How can I get the name of the dcr record element
blacke
I'm using TeamSite 6.1 on Solaris and know very little about templating. Can anyone tell me how I would get the top level record element attribute 'name' in a data record like this:
<record name="test1" type="content">
as a variable in a tpl file. I tried this:
<iw_iterate var ='thing' list='dcr.*'>
<![CDATA[<thing>]]><iw_value name='thing'/><![CDATA[</thing>]]>
</iw_iterate>
but it's not even close to anything I could experiment with.
I hope I'm explaining my problem in an intelligible way, because I don't know if I have my terms correct. Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Eric
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhargav Coca
Hey look at this link, It is simple.
https://support.interwoven.com/library/devel/tst/pt/TeamSite__PT__iw_iterate.html
Thank you
blacke
Thanks, but I figured out how to do the iteration, but I don't know the how to access the the top level 'record' element and get the 'name' attribute, which is the saved data record name.
JonathonG
If you use an iw_perl block, you can get the name of the DCR being processed via iwpt_get_dcr_name() function, e.g.
<iw_perl>
my $record = iwpt_get_dcr_name();
</iw_perl>
Jonathon
Interwoven Developer
Allstate, Inc.
blacke
Excellent! That's exactly what I was looking for and it has the added benifit of having the full path! Can you tell me where there is a list of these perl function calls that I can browse through?
Thanks again,
Eric
reddyl
You can use /path/to/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/perldoc TeamStie:
T::iw_pt or you use
http://ts-server/iw/help/tst/pt
Edited by reddyl on 01/12/06 12:25 PM (server time).
ISCBorisB
To the best of my knowledge documentation on that is lacking
You can look in "iwhome/iw-perl/vendor/lib/TeamSite/iw_perl.pm" (if your version is 6.x,
do not remember an exact path for 5.x, pm has the same name though).
Incomplete list is
iwpt_get_flag_param
iwpt_get_ofile_name
iwpt_get_dcr_name
iwpt_get_pt_name
iwpt_get_default_oenc
iwpt_get_ostream_name
iwpt_get_ostream_data
iwpt_dcr_value
iwpt_dcr_list