Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Worksite 8: Worksite logo in dialog editor
System
Hello,
Can someone please tell me how can one change the worksite logo that appears in dialog editor for document profiles. I would like to insert my own logo than use the worksite default logo.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DaleN
You need to save your logo into a bmp format file called "worksitelogo.bmp" and put the file in the same directory as the iManExtC.dll file. This is usually "C:\Program Files\Interwoven\WorkSite" in a standard installation.
Regards,
Dale
Migrateduser
Thanks Dale,
I did what you suggested and now I do see my own logo in dialog box editor but even when I save the dialog box and try to edit a profile it still displays the old logo instead of mine.
If I make a text change in dialog editor and save it that change shows up right away in desksite but the logo stays the same that is of worksite instead of mine.
Is there anything else I need to do.
Thanks in advance.
Migrateduser
No more suggestions?
sample.rptdesign
reesbevan
I've found the same thing, but it resolves itself automatically after a few days. I think perhaps something is cached somewhere?
Allan
DaleN
Sorry - I've been away from the forums for a bit.
Did you have the Client and Server components installed on the same workstation? I had a setup like this at one stage and needed to have the worksitelogo.bmp file in both the ...\WorkSite and ...\WorkSite\Server directories - depending on which imanextc.dll file was registered.
Regards,
Dale
Migrateduser
Yes I figured out the problem. It appears that I have to put the worksitelogo.bmp file on both the server so that I can see my logo in dialog editor and also on the workstation in default interwoven directory so when I edit profile on workstation it shows my logo.
Thanks for all your help guys.