Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Displaying HTML Code in DCR (read only)
cboyd2
Hello,
We have recently upgraded from 5.5.2 to 6.5 sp1 (windows). I noticed in new version of Form Publisher that when you view a DCR (read only mode) any Visual Format fields that contain HTML code is now rendered (note: we use VF via a call-out). We have a lot of customers who were accustomed to viewing DCRs in order to copy HTML source code for reuse. Does anyone know of a configuration change or workaround so these fields will show the source code when viewing a DCR in read only mode?
Thanks,
-Chuck
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Well, if you're still using the callout, you shouldn't have any problems. So I'm guessing you are trying to use it inline? As far as I know, it will always render the html, maybe someone else knows of a setting to change, but I don't. The only alternative I could then think of, is ugly, but it could work. Lets say you have a visual format field called Body. You could have a text field called Body Source below the Body VF text field that you hide when in edit mode. On change of Body, you could copy the contents of Body to Body Source. When viewing the DCR in preview mode, you would then get 2 text fields, Body with the html rendered and Body Source with the html source.
~Jeff