Parameters...?

Options
ATM Hasan
edited May 25, 2015 in Documentum #1

How to use parameters for user group? I have a state-full process and I want to use a set of users for a particular state of task and I want to set those users through parameter. Can anyone help me to set the group of users in a parameter.?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• shivac
    edited May 24, 2015 #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

I hope the set of users are static. If so, create a group (say, test_group) through DQL or DA and add the add the set of users in the group. Create a group parameter (say, Test Group).

Open the activity inspector of the particular task (activity). In the Performers tab, click on Add, select the 'Group from Parameter' and then select the 'Test Group' parameter. Now, the Performer List will have the Group parameter.

In case your requirement is different from the above, please put in other words.

Answers

• shivac
    edited May 24, 2015 #3 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

I hope the set of users are static. If so, create a group (say, test_group) through DQL or DA and add the add the set of users in the group. Create a group parameter (say, Test Group).

Open the activity inspector of the particular task (activity). In the Performers tab, click on Add, select the 'Group from Parameter' and then select the 'Test Group' parameter. Now, the Performer List will have the Group parameter.

In case your requirement is different from the above, please put in other words.

• ATM Hasan
    edited May 25, 2015 #4
    Options

Thanks for the response...

It is working....