Hi all
I have a request here to have the ability to link to a bookmark within a profiled document using the HTML view. The following works when
i.e.
http://<<our server>/WorkSite/scripts/viewDoc.aspx?nrtid=!nrtdms:0:!session:<<Session>>:!database:<<DB>>:!document:3008558,1:&ishtml=1&command=ok#100005D
The problem I have is that when a document is converted using the viewDoc.aspx file the bookmarks are renamed to a hexadecimal number but I cannot see how this is done. I can link to the generated number without problems as this link is from a connector then we do not have any problems of worksite being available. We are trying to remove this from a space on the server into Worksite so all of our documentationis inside of worksite. If there is a rule of how all the name tags in the HTML view are generated I could use a lookup table to sort this out.
If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.
Thanks
Mike
Bircham Dyson Bell