Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
cache not being updated
Dmitry
We are experiencing a very strange issue in teamsite. The cache is not getting updated when updating a 0-byte file. The even stranger thing is that it happens sporadically and only in some directories (the directories all have the same permissions on the target and source, so I don't think permissions are the issue).
The steps in our test are:
1) Create a 0 byte file, submit to staging, and deploy
2) Update file with content. However this content does not get submitted to staging properly making the update deployment impossible. Throughout this, no errors are thrown.
I am running a "cat" operation on the file in staging (path:
/iwmnt
/default/main/Intranet/ODDS/STAGING/Technology/singleFile2.txt ) after the submit task and it returns nothing. However when I run the cat on the same file in the non-cached version (
/.iwmnt
/default/main/Intranet/ODDS/STAGING/Technology/singleFile2.txt) , it's being updated just fine by the submit.
I tried putting a 10 second delay and it didn't help. I imagine if I put a longer delay it will work, since I checked the cached version after 5 minutes and it finally updated.
Can anyone think of why the cached version of staging would not sync properly?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
This sounds like a good issue to raise with support...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Dmitry
Thanks already did, but doesn't look like they know either. I was just wondering if anyone else may have seen this behavior perhaps due to a corrupt cache?