Hello Techies--
Please forgive the intrusion, normally I wouldn't post here--but I think many of you will be able to direct me.
I have a working .NET web service which accesses WorkSite (not TeamSite or MP) docbases --but -- I'd like to test access to this with a Java client to assure the architecture is indeed, open. I am looking at utilizing Apache's soap calls to do this. I know this is a remedial question--but since I'm no java diva-- I have to ask it. I can not locate the org.apache.soap jar file on the apache web site--just an elaborate soap kit. I don't want to spend a crazy amount of time on this-- I just want to test the methods I've written in order to provide an example of what's possible. Can anyone point me to an already existing jar file without all the rigmarole of having to actually build one? Surely one must be out there.
Thanks,
--p
Paula DiTallo - Middleware Architect/ .NET Developer
plditallo@metro-design-dev.com
Edited by plditallo on 09/14/05 10:01 AM (server time).