Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
server not registered
Bhargav Coca
I am on Worksite 8.0 with Desksite 8.0. I am trying to setup new library, I am at a point where i have to register a server using the service manager and then add the database as worksite database. Here i am getting this error. Please let me know what should i do to resolve this. Error is attached to this post.
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
reddyl
Are you trying to create a new WorkSite fileserver and worksite database for load balancing.
Bhargav Coca
Hey,
I got this resolved, there was a problem with the Indexing service getting started. We managed to start that service and then it is running fine. We ran the "imIndexAgent.exe /regserver" and this is good.
Thank you
For testing using CSV.zip