Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
not install on this system
ultraman
HI ALL!
my problem is --> Now I'm set up Server 2003 ent Server = OK. I want to install TS 6.5 sp1. So I'm install it. But It show --> Product Teamsite is not
installed on this system. WHAT Happen ??? and How I config to install TS 6.5 sp1.
THANK YOU
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
perhaps a silly question:
Did you install TS6.5 before you start the TS6.5SP1 installer?
TS6.5SP1 is an update to TS6.5 basic installation...
Regards
Stefan
ultraman
Hi,
My OS (Windows 2003) is Clean. I'm format and install OS+TS many time but it can't.
I'm Install TS6.5 sp1 it first program just for my server. and then it show error.
But now I can't wait answer I'm install TS6.5 only not service pack 1 it can.and everyting is OK. But I want to know
What happen and why I can't install TS 6.5 sp1. ????
Regards
Ultraman
Adam Stoller
It's unclear from your post what you tried in what order.
It should be:
- Install TeamSite 6.5
- Reboot
- Install TeamSite 6.5 SP1
- Reboot
If you're using Search - I believe the proper order is:
- Install TeamSite 6.5
- Install Search 1.0
- Reboot
- Install TeamSite 6.5 SP1
- Install Search 1.0 SP1
- Reboot
If you follow the above ordering of installations - do you still see a problem?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Nick_Ayles
Something to check is that does the iwinstall directory still exist? It does a system compatibility check and there is an xml file in there stating the version of the products that have been installed.