Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Display Username after Login
jeetu
Hi,
I want to dissplay User name in Teamsite after the user has logged in.
Is there any way i can display it at the top right corner.
Currently the product do not dipslay the username and it is very difficult for the users to know who has logged in.
I am using TS 6.5 on windows.
Regards
Jitendra
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jeetu
Hi ,
I can only find the username when i move the cursor on the About link.
My requirement is to display the username: For example "Welcome John"
Thanks
Nidhi_Agrawal
Jitendra, you have to made changes in
ui_custom.xml
file.
Search for "custom menu item" in "User Interface Customization Guide" pdf.
Nidhi..
Bill Klish
An example of this customization exists in the customer_samples_src toolkit that ships with TeamSite. Please familiarize yourself with the User Interface Customization Guide documen and the files in the reference directory where the customer toolkit exists on your TeamSite server.