Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Metatagger
System
Hi,
I'm very new to Metatagger so if anyone can answer the following question, it would be greatly apprecaited:
I generated and imported vocab from a delimited file, after I selected Build Index and Committ Index, I can see everything in Metatagger Studio.
When I log on to teamsite and tag a file, I click the add/edit button in the target field. Then I click on Browse to top level. I click on the name, but the entire navigation structure is no there. What steps am I missing?
Thanks for your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Cal,
Two questions:
Have you deployed the taxonomy using the Configuration Manager?
How are your content processors configured?
If you post a zip with your Metadata datacapture.cfg and your metatagger.cfg, it's easier to see what's happening.
Cheers,
Clark
Migrateduser
Clark,
Thanks for answering my email. My apologies for he late response, but I have been away from the office.
Here are the answers to your Two questions:
Have you deployed the taxonomy using the Configuration Manager?
Yes I have.
How are your content processors configured?
My Content processors are configured as followed:
I use the html content processor, file type group is none, no filter, Transconverter is Spec, Preprocessor Groups: htmlpre, postprocessor groups: Scrubs.
I have attached the datacapture.cfg and metadata-rules cfg files I am using. Thanks again fo your help.
Claire
Migrateduser
Can't quite tell from your datacapture.cfg's - everything is pulled from inlines. There are two potential problems:
1) MetaTagger isn't publishing the taxonomy for some reason, or
2) TeamSite isn't seeing MT for some reason.
One quick test to see if MT is publishing the taxonomy is to use the example servlet from the July Webinar
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/054486
If MT isn't publishing the taxonomy, you'll need to deploy it using either the mtbuild CLT or ciadmin web application.
If TeamSite isn't seeing the taxonomy, check the iw.cfg for the right metatagger host and port.
Cheers,
Clark