I have a dnr that runs on the target rcv servers after a deployment completes that cleans up some cache files.
I do this on either success or failure.
After the deployment is done and the dnr is run I would like to run another dnr that send a report.
The config file works below but when I do it in a fan out it runs for each rcvr node (my guess is because I have
triggerPoint="disconnect">).
Can anyone show me how to run it just once after the entire fan out deployment finishes?
config file below ##########################################################
<deploymentConfiguration >
<localNode host="name"
<replicationFarmSet >
<replicationFarm name="PRODUCTION_SERVERS">
<nodeRef useNode="D1" >
</nodeRef>
<nodeRef useNode="WWW2" >
</nodeRef>
<nodeRef useNode="WWW5" >
</nodeRef>
</replicationFarm>
</replicationFarmSet>
<definition name="wu_webfiles">
<source>
<sourceTeamsite
area="//IWSERVER/default/main/other/EDITION"
previousArea="//IWSERVER/default/main/other/EDITION/IW_PREV">
<pathSpecification >
<path name="."/>
</pathSpecification>
</sourceTeamsite>
</source>
<target useReplicationFarm="PRODUCTION_SERVERS">
<transferRules rmReadOnly="yes" svrTryCount="10" svrTryInterval="5" doDeletes="yes" />
<targetFilesystem area="c:\somedir">
</targetFilesystem>
<comparisonRules dateDifferent="yes">
</comparisonRules>
<permissionRules/>
</target>
</definition>
<deployment transactional="yes" >
<execDeploymentTask useDefinition="wu_webfiles">
<deployNRun >
<dnrDeployment location="target" when="after" state="always" >
<script cmd="D:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\bin\clear.cmd" as="" where="" async="no" >
</script>
</dnrDeployment>
<dnrDeployment location="source" when="after" state="always" triggerPoint="disconnect">
<script cmd="D:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\bin\runreport.cmd" as="" where="" async="no" >
</script>
</dnrDeployment> </deployNRun>
</execDeploymentTask>
</deployment>
<logRules maxBytes="23Mb" level="verbose"/>
</deploymentConfiguration>
Thanks in advance!
win2k3 TS 6.5 sp1; OD 6.0.1; DD enabled
The Professor-