Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Mac client cannot insert assets
mmarano
We are running MediaBin 4.5 SP2. We are able to successfully use the Windows client to get assets in and out. We just installed our first version of the Mac Client. The user can view the repository, and get assets out, but cannot insert assets. The error message coming back is:
UploadFileHTTP Could not Parse XML Tree.
I really have no clue how to figure out what is wrong? The mediabin web services seem to be running fine, since the user can connect to the repository. The use is connecting with the same account info as is used with the windows client, and still no luck. Anyone have any ideas?
Michael
============
Win 2003
TS 6.5 SP2
OpenDeploy 6.0.2 SP1
DataDeploy
MediaBin 4.5.2
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
You are correct that this is not supposed to be happening! You should try
support@interwoven.com
but in the meantime they will need to know if you are attempting a transfer via http or SMB and whether there is an intervening firewall between the Mac and the MediaBin web service.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd
MediaBin Server Team
MediaBin Server Team
Interwoven, Inc.
mmarano
I've opened a support ticket, so I'll follow up on this with support. I assume I am attempting to transfer via http given the error message I'm receiving, however I don't know for sure. I didn't do anything imparticular as far as setup or configuration to get the Mac Client to work. Is there something additional I need to configure on the server?
============
Win 2003
TS 6.5 SP2
OpenDeploy 6.0.2 SP1
DataDeploy
MediaBin 4.5.2