Okay - I'm starting to beat my head against a wall here - and it's beginning to hurt - so...
Environment:
TeamSite 6.5 SP2
Windows 2003
Problem>:
I've got a submit.cfg that looks something like this:case-sensitive = NO
rules
{
^/default/main/****/WORKAREA/.*$ #Any Workarea on **** Branch
{
.*
{
setaccess = {YYY\group1-L:ALL, YYY\group2-L:ALL, YYY\group3-L:ALL}
}
}
}I then run iwreset and then iwtestcfg to test it and I see the following:D:\temp> iwreset
Performing cmd /c
\iw-home\bin\iwsvcreset.ipl IWAccessService edb > nul: 2>&1 ...
\temp> iwtestcfg /default/main/****/WORKAREA/work/foo.txt
Matched area pattern "^\\default\\main\\****\\WORKAREA\\.*$"
Matched file pattern ".*"
Actions to do are:
\temp>It's finding the match for the area and file just fine - but it doesn't seem to see the actions - I've looked at this a dozen times today already and I don't see anything syntactically wrong with the file.
I'm hoping someone here can see the error / mistake - or whatever it is - and tell me how to correct it so that I can move forward with all the other work that is piling up waiting for me to get this working ....
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com