Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TFO and templating
bturns
TS 6.5
Solaris 8
We are researching rolling out front office to a large set of users. I'm curious what features of templating are available with in front office.
1) Is there functionality to allow user contribution from Microsoft Word to TeamSite templating? I know this was functionality that was available in TS v5.5.2.
2) Is there functionality that allows for users to contribute to a standard Forms Publisher form?
I haven't seen any documentation on the above. Can someone point me to documentation along these lines?
Thanks much,
Brian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I've never used TFO - so take this with the proverbial grain of salt - but I seem to recall that, somewhere along the line, the interface for templating from TFO was removed. This might account for why you don't see any documentation for it. (if you search the forums - probably the TeamSite forum or all forums - for TFO and templating - I believe you may find further information about this)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com