Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Launchpad problem
Bhargav Coca
I am on TS 6.5 sp1 on WIn 2000. This is something strange to me. Here is my scenario. I have several branches. I am loging in as administrator. Say i have Branches A,B,C. I can click edit on any of the templates which i have on BRANCH A and B, its simple, you click edit it opend the DCR in a seperate window. But the problem is with BRANCH C. When i click edit to any DCR. It asks me if you want to associate any program to this functionality. and goes blank. ITs a DCR which i am opening. How do i enable it to open the dcr in a a new window?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
On Branch C, can you check the properties of the DCR to ensure that the metadata is set properly.
For instance, there should be a metadata field called "TeamSite/Templating/DCR/Type" on every DCR.
Bhargav Coca
For some reason it is not there.
Migrateduser
That would be your problem.
Question... is this problem in all the workareas in Branch C? Can you submit from a good workarea in Branch C and do a get latest from the bad workareas?
Other option... you can set the metadata through the <iw-home>\bin\iwmetadata.bat script.