Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Having problem with submit task
sabih
I am having a problem in creating a test workflow that does the submit to staging, delays for a few seconds and deploy to the file system. The deployment function is not fully implement yet. I am keep on getting the message"No Successors declared in Submit task". I have attached the wft file in this post. Can someone kindly help me out here?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Remove the <successors> tags around the <successorset> tags in the submittask.
~Jeff
reddyl
You are also missing the command element for external task Start_Deployments, you can use a dummy command but it is required.
~ reddy
sabih
Ok, I replaced the external task with a dummy task which just insert a delay and after that it ends the workflow. But what happens is that I am not getting that message anymore but as soon as I submit it, the workflow disappears and nothing is deployed to staging. Attached is the updated wft file.
reddyl
could you post the job specifcation xml as an attachement.
sabih
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE workflow SYSTEM "../iwwf.dtd">
<workflow name='Submit Workflow'
owner='rhanson'
creator='sabih'
description='test'>
<usertask name="Attach_Files" owner="rhanson" description="Attaching file list" start="t">
<areavpath v="/default/main/AETV_redesign/Biography_Content/WORKAREA/main"/>
<successors>
<successorset description="Submit to Staging">
<succ v="Submit"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<files>
<file path='templatedata/BioTVListings/Series/data/test001' comment='Files to Deploy'/>
</files>
</usertask>
<submittask name='Submit' owner='sabih' unlock='t' savecomments='t' override='t' description="Submit Content to Staging">
<areavpath v="/default/main/AETV_redesign/Biography_Content/WORKAREA/main"/>
<successorset description='Delay'>
<succ v='Delay'/>
</successorset>
</submittask>
<dummytask name="Delay" owner="sabih" description="Queue for deployment">
<timeout v="+000015">
<succ v="End"/>
</timeout>
<activation>
<pred v="Submit"/>
</activation>
</dummytask>
<endtask name='End'/>
</workflow>
jbonifaci
Which task is active? Your first task is a user task assigned to rhanson, did rhanson go into TeamSite and transition the task?
~Jeff
sabih
Oops thanks alot for pointing that out. I really missed that one. Its working fine now.