Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visual Annotate
Nissan
Is there a possibility to disable the Visual Annotate Stamp tool in the VA toolbar.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I'm not completely certain but I believe the documentation you would want to look at is the TS 6.5 Workflow Developers' Guide (assuming you're using 6.5, which you did not specify), starting with the bottom of page 183 and through page 184. It seems that everything
else
is configurable as to if it can appear or not so even though it's not immediately clear to me that the stamp tool is an option, it might be either undocumented or involve some minor hacking.
Dave
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
cemman01
We are using TS6.1 SP2. However, the VA section in the Workflow Developer's Guide remains the same in 6.1 and 6.5. There is no documented way to remove any of the buttons, except the Save button.
I thought of minor hacking but VA installed components, to me, does not provide an easy way to remove one component. Since you have suggested this, are you aware of a method to do this or have encountered an article? I ahve searched devnet but found nothing similar to what I am looking for.
Thanks.
Nissan
As you have mentioned, i too could not find anything so as an round about way i just changed the stamp tool name to "Not in Use".
yuvpurush
Hi,
Im also in a similar situation. I need to disable all the stampings except the save button in the VA toolbar. Has anybody done that. If yes could you pls let me know where to start with?