Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SRC-IS-OLDER -- FAILED problem
vipulj
Hi,
I am using OpenDeploy6.0.2 and I am getting "Completed with error" message when i looked into the deployment logs it seems that some files have failed to deploy saying [SRC-IS-OLDER] -- FAILED whereas some files got deployed saying [SRC-IS-OLDER] -- OK , We have the OD config file setup such that it deploys to two different server on one server this has been completed successfully while on other server I am facing this deployment issue. Can any body please tell me what's going wrong. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Vipul
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Can you post a full region of the deployment log file where the error occurred? (not the *entire* log - just a portion with sufficient context before and after the error message [like 5 lines in both directions])
Please do so for both the src.* log and the rcv.* log
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com