Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Stange behavior
Bhargav Coca
All of a sudden, all my Threads are marked as old threads. I haven't read most of them they should show up as New posts, but they are not showing up that way. has any one seen this odd behavior?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I think that if they're *your* threads, the software will preclude those posts from being considered as "new". Are you looking at the individual forum view or the "new posts" screen?
Bhargav Coca
I am lookin at the Individual forms view. I.e when i click on the forms, even when i enter a form say Templating or Teamsite product. there are so many posts i didn't even go through, but now they are not "Bold" .
Thanks for your reply
Migrateduser
Oh, I actually get the unread topics in bold. Is your cookie messed up, perhaps? There are definitely some -- let's say "quirks" with the new format. Do you see a lot of junk when you enter the following into IE (if that's what you're using) and hit enter?
javascript:alert(document.cookie);
Bhargav Coca
Yes, I have the Microsoft debugger enabled and there is lot of JS running on my machine. I guess this caused the problem, But now i can see the new posts on devnet as "bold" I am ok.
Thank you Dave