Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
new presentation template not appearing
JoeS
I've added a new presentation template to the templating.cfg file under iw-home\local\config\, however the new tpl file does not appear in the options when I generate a DCR. Do I need to restart the teamsite server to get a new tpl file to appear? Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
No, you don't. You'll need to give more background information to get a more substantial answer, though.
Maybe post your templating.cfg?
JoeS
Please find attached the templating.cfg file. The new presentation template that doesn't appear is under the ATMFS section for the MainPage DCT:
Thanks.
Migrateduser
I see nothing wrong with your templating.cfg, but what I thought was strange was that you had specified the same vpath-regex value in your < locations > entity as you did in your < branch ... > attribute. What if you took it out of < branch ... > and just left it as:
< branch
vpath-regex=".*"
preview-dir="/" >
?
anisha
may be it sounds silly, but do you have presentation template created in templatedata\{category}\{datatype}\presentation folder in the branch specified with in templating.cfg? Also, are you in the correct branch [since you branch level restrictions for templates] when you are trying to access the tpl?
JoeS
I tried changing each branch attribute to branch vpath-regex=".*", but nothing changed. Also the presentation template is in the correct location:
templatedata/ATMFS/MainPage/presentation/main_page2.tpl
Any other ideas or suggestions? Thanks.
Migrateduser
I'd like to take a step back, then, and get a clear picture of what you're observing.
Am I correct in stating that when you create or edit a DCR and his Generate or if you check the DCR and select Generate Page from the Actions menu, you are unable to select a presentation template and therefore get an error stating basically that there are no presentation templates available?