Hi,
I need to provide a Workflow management screen to the business user in xCP.
Therefore I am looking for how to design a Real Time (or a TaskList Query) where I would have my Task join with its Package.
Is that possible ?
Regards,
Xl.
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
I think it is possible by using "Filter by process" Option, which is available in the basic tab of task list query, So that you can see the process variable as well as process package in the both data set tab and user input tab. from that you can do your implementation....
Thank a lot Vinod
Any idea also if it is possible to get the r_object_id of the task ?
In 2.1 it is not possible, but with 2.2 you can.
Sent from my iPhone
@Nick King: I just installed xCP Designer Build: 2.2.0090.6322. I don't have the option Vinod mentioned. Should I install some xcelerators to have access to this function ?
@Vinod, what version of xCP are you using ?
for your info i am using build version : 2.2.0050.6131
have you tried this option too "Filter by process" once you add some state full process then only you can get
I did choose "Filter by Process" and a selected a test process (that contains only 1 activity and 1 package).
I also set to "Any User".
Since on this same desltop, an xCP Designer 2.1 was running, :
1/ closed the xCP Designer 2.1,
2/ deleted the <User>/AppData/Loal/eclipse/cache
Then restart the xCP Designer 2.2 but with no success to have the Task ID.
The task is shown as object id.
I have no object id. Below my possible options;
| Task
| - Creation Date
| - DueDate
| - Performer Name
| - Sender
| - Sent Date
| - Source Docbase
| - State
| - Status
| - Subject
| - Task Name
| - Work Queue Flag
| - Work Queue Name
| - Work Queue Priority
That's odd - it should be there. Have you tried deleting the maven cache (.m2 folder) and the apps target folder and then restarting designer to make sure the 2.2 runtime is picked up?
once again check the xCP designer version, if you are using 2.2.x then try to open the designer in some other machine, It might work... also clear the cache from the following location
C:\Users\<user_name>\.m2
C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Local\eclipse
C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla
So finally if it is not works then download new version and open from new machine(not in server, because some microsoft libraries are needed)
Ok all thank you for your help.
As you mentionned, it was the cache folder that needed to be emptied.
Thank you again.
Regards.