hi, I got different sub-branches under "function" branch. I need to include images,header,footer in all the templates under sub- branches.So I want to store all these images,header,footer files under main branch("function") so that I can include where ever it is necessary. Where can make this settings. regards, chakri
I don't think htdocs would be a good location to store these IMHO, put them in the top level branch you created and then use the iw proxy as mentioned previously. We do this and it works great.
[color=red]One tip: even though we have this in the top level branch on our server we have it stored in a locaiton called "common" that gets deployed independently of the other files on the branch. That way you can refer to "/common" in your proxy config for the sub-branches, so the branch remaps will be much simpler to create. When you deploy, all the branches should be able to see the common location with no special configuration needed on your production web site (this is assuming that the sub-branches will all deploy to the same site in the end). [/color]