HiI have a web application through which I am logging into Worksite MP.Currently I am using a Simple Session logon method but I need to use EnterpriseSession's Trusted Logon method.The documentation for WOM API says, we need to provide the following 7 arguments to the API1. applName2. serverName3. configName4. CallbackHandler5. keyStoreType6. keyStoreLocation7. certificateNameWhere can I find some more details regarding these arguments?I dont know where to find the values of these parameters.Any help would be highly appriciated.Thanks,Namita
I am not being able to make it work yet.I am passing Worksite MP config.xml file as 'Config Name'. I am not sure whether this is the right file to pass as Config Name. I am getting the following error:Exception in TestTrustedLogon.loginWorkSite() method :: com.imanage.cms.exceptions.workteam.TrustedLogonException: Unable to locate a login configurationjava.lang.SecurityException: Unable to locate a login configuration at com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) at javax.security.auth.login.Configuration$3.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at javax.security.auth.login.Configuration.getConfiguration(Unknown Source) at com.imanage.cms.api.workteam.impl.TrustedAuthenticateImpl$1.run(TrustedAuthenticateImpl.java:56) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.imanage.cms.api.workteam.impl.TrustedAuthenticateImpl.login(TrustedAuthenticateImpl.java:51) at com.imanage.cms.api.workteam.impl.EnterpriseSessionImpl.trustedLogon(EnterpriseSessionImpl.java:101) at com.bcs.TestTrustedLogon.loginWorkSite(TestTrustedLogon.java:39) at com.bcs.TestTrustedLogon.main(TestTrustedLogon.java:92)Is there anyone who have used this API for trusted logon?If yes, please help!
CATALINA_OPTS="-Djava.security.auth.login.config=$CATALINA_HOME/conf/jaaswsmp.config"
<%TOMCAT_HOME%>/webapps/worksitemp/WEB-INF/conf/jaaswsmp.config
Hello Everybody,I could not make the Trusted Logon work.I am getting Authentication Failed exception.But as soon as I reach there, I will list down all the steps for you.Thanks for your support,nams