Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error runing Interwoven Protable module
TomN
Hi there,
I installed Desksite 8.0 as an elevated user (for .MSI). The Deslsite and Viewer worked fine but Portable module. The error is that "Failed to create empty document"
I have granted full acces to application folder and Registry keys but it did not help. I need help on this issue please...
TomN
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I haven't seen this exact error, but I have seen odd-ball errors similar to this when installing from the MSI when not an Administrator, but similar to a Power User. However, those errors go away if you use the SETUP while logged in as the same user.
Once installed, the user does not need special rights to the registry or folders other than the basics.
Hope it helps.