Tiif and PDF content view issue in xcp

VASU1243
edited February 24, 2016 in Documentum #1

Hi Experts,

We are facing issue while viewing the content of type in PDF and TIFF image (Content object) View in xcp 2.2, image is keep on loading.

In other side we are able to view uploaded content of type PNG and JPG at content view page (when we upload to the same content object type).

Please let us know what configurations we missing to view the same.

Below are the list of XCP components we have installed:

xMS agent

xMS Tools

BPS

BAM

XCP viewer.dar

CTS Aspects.dar

Transformation.dar

Media services.dar

xPlore

Process Engine

Attaching Screen shot for your reference.

Thanks&Regards

Srinivasu.K

Tagged:

Comments

• nking
    nking E
    edited February 8, 2016 #2

In Designer, what viewer have you assigned for PDF and TIFF (Under Settings > Viewers & Formats on the Application settings)?

• VASU1243
    edited February 8, 2016 #3

Hi Nick,

Below are the viewer formats we are selected for Content Viewer.

With reference to XCP 2.2 Deployment guide, we have installed all respective DAR's and required services.

My ACS service is giving some issue while accessing URL, is this issue causing the viewer problem.

http://<hostname>:9080/ACS/servlet/ACS

Please let us know what is the approach to resolve the content viewer issue.

• nking
    nking E
    edited February 10, 2016 #4

The ACS server is the issue then.  The viewer requires the ACS service to be running.   Does the ACS server show as active from Documentum Administrator?

• dnvhariprasad
    edited February 10, 2016 #5

I believe the issue could also be with CTS.  Check the CTS logs.

Once we import files in xcp application, xcp will convert to its proprietary format (looks like images) so that they can be viewed in viewer.  If that CTS is not working properly, then these will not be converted and cannot be displayed in viewer.

• dnvhariprasad
    edited February 10, 2016 #6

Above is with the assumption that image files are working fine..

I believe ACS is used even for images.

• VASU1243
    edited February 24, 2016 #7

Thanks for your suggestions issue with my ACS only, which was not running because of some permission proble, it is resolved. Now my viewer is working fine.

Thanks& Regards.