Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SessionManager instance issue
System
I build one server which include lots of libraries. and want to access one or more libraries via a single logon. I have checked manual in WOM API. Found some useful information.
A SessionManager instance can be configured to maintain
connection pools for enterprise sessions. The enterprise session uses an authentication library
that is associated with the CMS cluster for verifying client access. Prior to creating an enterprise
session, the session manager's PoolConfiguration must be configured.
My question :
When sufficient users logon the WSMP(Via web) at same time ,How can I configure the WSMP to make it work properly.(such as how&where to increase more user connection numbers,or increase login buffer ,or another way) .because they have to create the special enterprise session which uses an authentication library that is associated with the CMS cluster for verifying client access. Hence ,All of use must access WSMP through this authentication libarary,. How can I face to so many user access at same?
Or what I understand is wrong,pls correct it ? Can you have any experiences about enterprise session, authentication library issue to share with me ?
Million thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You can change these parameters for WorkSite MP Web on Config Tool -> Deployment Manager -> CMS Configuration
Migrateduser
Hi,Bijoy,
Can you write more detail information ?How to configure the paramters?
which the paramters ?
thanks
Migrateduser
Please go to the page I mentioned in the previous post and you will see a list of parameters. If you need more details on individual parameters, please click on 'Help' at the top right of the window.